In compliance with The General Data Protection Regulation (UE 2016/679), The HOTEL CASONA CANTIGA DEL AGÜEIRA is committed to protect your privacy and guarantees law enforcement related to your personal data protections. Your personal data will be handled in a legal, licit and transparent way according to predefined, legitimate and explicit purposes. Only if it is relevant for providing the service and always limited to what we really need for it. The information will be accurate and updated and kept just as long as we need it. We are committed with security of all the personal data you may provide us.
Who is responsible from your personal data handling?
Name: HOTEL CASONA CANTIGA DEL AGÜEIRA
Address: Pumares s/n – 33776 Santa Eulalia de Oscos – Asturias
Phone: +34 985 626 224
Why do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for:
- Providing the services you requested us: we use all the personal data you provide us so we can deliver the service you are requesting.
- Contacting you in case we need to guard your interests related to your booking or the service contracted. These are non-commercial communications.
- In order you can pay the reservation deposit, necessary for a booking, we may use the data of the credit/debit card you provide us. Once the charge is done all the data concerning your credit/debit card is totally deleted.
- Security reasons. According to lawful requirements, we do have to provide the personal data included on the registration forms of all the hotel guests to State bodies and security forces.
- Communications: we use the data you provide us in order to manage our relationship and to be able to improve your experience at our hotel.
We only handle personal data when we do have a lawful ground for doing it.
How do we obtain your data?
You provide us your personal data when you contact us though our website, by phone or by email. If you use the contact form of our website, you should have to accept our Private Policy by checking the box “I accept”, in that way you express your informed and voluntary consent.
What kind of personal data do we handle?
Personal information is any information about you as an identifiable individual.
We gather your personal data when you make a booking (either directly with us neither using any of our confident providers). Also, when you browse our website and you contact with us.
We get the following data or information:
- Basic data: name & family name, email, contact phone number.
- Other data: address, identity card/Passport number, issue date, gender, nationality, date of birth and credit/debit card.
- Other data you may include in your communications with us by email, phone or any other source.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal data only as long as it is necessary for the purposes already explained. Although there are data we must retain for a prescribed period in order to comply with our legal obligations:
- Invoices: 5 years according to General Taxation Law
- Registration forms: 3 years according to Orden INT/1922/2003 3rd July (about registration forms of travellers in hotels) from Interior Ministry.
- Hotel admission cards: 1 year according to DECRETO 78/2004, 8th October (Hotel Regulations from Asturias) from Regional Ministry of Tourism of Asturias.
We will safely delete all your data once we do not have to retain them for legal reasons.
With whom are we sharing your personal data?
The HOTEL CASONA CANTIGA DEL AGÜEIRA does not transfer any personal data to third-parties, except when there is a lawful ground to do it.
- Government authorities, Security Forces and Bodies in order to comply legal requirements.
- Legal advisors and other reliable suppliers, needed to perform our activity. All of them have implemented privacy policies according to applicable legislation.
How we do protect your personal data?
In order to prevent unauthorised access, accidental disclosure, loss or damage, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and management procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect.
The data we collect through our website are protected with SSL technology using encryption technology to sign data, in that way all the data are safely transferred via internet.
Our email software is also configured to use SSL, so all the emails are encrypted as an additional layer of safety.
The server where our webpage and mail box are hosted have several security measures in place in order to avoid: hacking, malware, etc.
The booking engine we use for on-line reservations, has also an SSL certificate in order to encrypt the data and guarantee the safety of all the payments.
What rights do you have?
You can exercise your rights on all the personal data you may have provided to the HOTEL CASONA CANTIGA DEL AGÜEIRA:
- Right of Information and access to your data: You can request us information about the personal data we may have from you.
- Right of rectification: You can request us to rectify any information about you, if you think is inaccurate or wrong.
- Right of deletion: You can request us to delete your personal data when there are no longer legitimate grounds to preserve them.
- Right of objection: You can also, if you have valid reasons, object to the processing of data which affects you.
- Right of portability: You can request us the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third-party.
- Right to withdraw consent: In case you have provided your consent for gathering, processing and/or the portability of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Once we receive your request we will stop processing your data for the purposes you originally consent, unless we do have lawful grounds to do it according to current laws.
If you want to exercise any of these rights you should submit us an application, together with supporting documentation to prove your identity, to:
HOTEL CASONA CANTIGA DEL AGÜEIRA
Address: Pumares s/n – 33776 Santa Eulalia de Oscos
If contacting us, does not resolve your complaint, you can submit a complaint to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
All the information you provide us must be truthful. In any case you alone will be responsible for any false or inaccurate declaration you make and for all the injuries you may cause to HOTEL CASONA CANTIGA DEL AGÜEIRA or to third-parties due to the information you provide.
Latest update: 24th May de 2018